- Apply skimming and scanning strategies to identify key sections of sources that are more relevant to their papers
- Rate the degree of relevancy of sources based on their applicability to a particular research topic and focus
- Concisely explain the relevancy of their sources to specific sections of their papers in a few sentences
How to finish the last part of the Pre-Research Portfolio
I will discuss before due date.
How do you think you would use relevancy to find academic sources? Let's discuss briefly.
Skimming and Scanning Powerpoint
Powerpoint link here.
In groups of 3, we will work on this handout
Next Class: Reference Page Citations
1. The final draft of your Pre-Research Portfolio is due March 30th by Midnight. Please save the file as 115_Annotated_Bibliography_netid_FINAL and upload to Compass2g.
2. Preview the template for the Annotated Bibliography.